Water Authority Approvals
It’s important to make sure that you make water approval applications before actually doing the work. This part of building regulations should not be overlooked and to make things easier, our experienced team are here to help jump over the hurdles as quickly as possible.
You need to make an approval if you:
- are connecting to our pipes
- are building or extending a house
- want to move or remove our pipes
- If you’re developing, subdividing or adding an extra dwelling on a property
- When you want to change the level of your land and know this will impact the height of one of our wastewater structures
- When you want to change the level of your land and one of our valves is in the way
- If we don’t have any pipes for you to connect to
- If you’re excavating, demolishing or building on a property.
- And much more..
What is needed to get approved?
- A detailed assessment
- Explanation into your project requirements in regards to sewers, pipelines, etc
- Potential site visits
If you are unsure as to where your project stands with water approval regulations, then get in touch with our team today.
Water Authority FAQ
Detailed Planning strive to provide the most cost-effective, efficient and high quality architectural planning services in London and throughout the surrounding areas.
We have years of experience in undertaking residential and commercial architectural design and planning projects. Get started today with a free consultation to figure out exactly how we can help.
Residential and commercial architectural design, residential planning, building regulations, planning permission, feasibility studies, party wall drawings, structural calculations and much more.
Our promise to each and every client is high quality. From the initial free consultation right the way through to project completion, we want you to be able to happily recommend us to friends and family.
Our fees are flexible and depend entirely on the project or requirements in hand. To get a better understanding of how much we charge please book in for a free consultation to work through your project.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable Prices
- Fixed Fees
- Quick Turnaround
- Honest Advice From Your Dedicated Designer
- Identifying Constraints & Opportunities
- Experience With Water Authority Approvals
- Giving You The Best Solution
What Our Clients Say?
“Over all my experience with Detailed planning was a pleasure, very professional and patient. Took the time to explain the steps needed to apply for planning and the correct way to do it, I would fully recommend their services.”